People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
A good relationship is when two people accept each other’s past, support each other’s present, and love each other enough to encourage each other’s future. So don’t rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
About to cave
I do not think it is time to call it quits just yet.You keep calling me, every time i taste you on my lips, I see that you will be with me much longer than first anticipated. My early demise has been foretold by my prior decisions. One day I will fully leave you, but only when I find something or someone that can help me curb this addiction. One does not let go of something so ingrained into their life that easily. I do not need you, but I want you. I am in a search for a reason not to want you.This poison will be the end of me, and that is a burden I am willing to live with.